Sodium bicarbonate is a white, crystalline, water-soluble solid, in powder or granules, NaHCO3, usually prepared by the reaction of soda ash with carbon dioxide or obtained from the intermediate product of the Solvay process by purification.
|Total alkali content (as NaHCO3)||99%- 100.5%|
|Sodium Carbonate||Max 1%|
|Heavy Metals (as pb)||≤0.0005%|
|Loss on drying||0.04%- 0.25%|
|Chlorides (as CL)||≤0.3%|
|Iron as Fe2O3||Max 0.0015%|
|PH Value (10 g/l solution)||8.2%- 8.6%|
- Sodium Bicarbonate boosts milk production of cows
- As a cow feed supplement, it helps stabilizing rumen PH by reducing acidic conditions.
- It is also used as a partial substitute of salt in poultry rations
- It Increases the egg crust strength
- It is used in the home cleaners industry
- In the textile industry to handle wool and silk threads
25 kg Bags